The average calorie intake for women is 2000 calories and 2500 for men. This is okay if you just want to maintain your weight. But if you are thinking of losing weight, then you need to create a calorie deficit. Calorie deficit can be achieved in 2 major ways
- Reduce your daily food intake
- Increase your level of physical activity
There are many ways to ensure that you’re in a calorie deficit so that you can lose weight.
- Reduce the consumption starchy carbohydrates you consume like white bread, white rice and increase your protein consumption
- Increase your consumption of fruits especially the low-sugar fruits like watermelon, oranges, grapefruits, berries, lime, lemon
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day. Keep away from sugary drinks
- Avoid snacking in between meals
- Increase your consumption of vegetable. Let it be part of your regular diet
- Plan your meals ahead
- Reduce portion size
- Eliminate frying. Instead try other cooking methods such as baking, grilling, roasting
They look simple but consistent application will eventually yield the result you anticipate.
IF YOU NEED HELP IN PLANNING YOUR MEALS, LOOKING TO UNDERSTAND THE STRATEGY THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU TO SHED THOSE EXTRA POUNDS. NEEDING HELP WITH
What to eat, how to eat and when to eat?
*How to eat for sustainable fat loss and ultimate health.
*Reduce inflammation, pain, bloating, puffiness and fatigue.
CONTACT ME ON +447952381160 OR SEND EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org